Welcome to the Fairmont Opera House!
Thank you for dropping by our online lobby. Make yourself at home as you explore the website for our historic performing and visual arts venue.
The history of this building dates back to 1901.
- For information on the annual member meeting, visit the FOH Board of Directors page here.
- Visit our photo gallery link for photos of the renovation. Click About-History tabs to view more photos and read about the history of the Fairmont Opera House
- Find out about how to contribute to help maintain the Fairmont Opera House programming and physical structure.
- For information on future shows, use the performances link. You-Tube videos are available as well. Tickets may be purchased securely through PayPal. Tickets purchased on Paypal may be picked up at the Box Office one hour before the show begins. Information for Civic Summer Theatre and the Children's Theatre Camp can also be found on this page.
- Check out our calendar link to find out what's happening at the opera house, beyond the subscription series, on a daily basis throughout the year.
- Sound, lighting and stage information for performers is detailed under Tech Specs.
- Using the contact link, you may contact the Opera House Staff via email. Our phone number and mailing address also are listed there.
- View the FOH Board of Directors here.
Enjoy your web tour of — your — Fairmont Opera House. Better yet, come visit us in person and make the FOH experience a part of your life!
Fairmont Opera House would like to thank all the volunteers who have dedicated themselves to the success of our efforts. FOH couldn't exist without you!
Gift certificates for shows are available
A Subscription Series makes a great gift for an office group.
The Fairmont Opera House is available for rental, call (507) 238-4900 for details.