You can help the historic Fairmont Opera House continue to provide high quality entertainment to the citizens of this region by becoming a Sponsor of a performance. By donating funds you are helping to present a fantastic performance, keep ticket costs low, and receive excellent exposure and advertising for your business.
The 498-seat Fairmont Opera House has had the privilege of presenting to our communities a wide variety of entertainment. During the last few years, our stage has hosted performances by B.J. Thomas, Vocal Trash, Terrance Simien and The Zydeco Experience, Deuces Wild! Dueling Pianos, Chris Bliss, Cantus, John Berry, Hotel California: A Salute To The Eagles, Late Nite Catechism 3: Til Death Do Us Part, Rhythmic Circus, The Broadway Boys, Catherine Russell, Lightwire Theater, and The Bee Gees Tribute among so many others. FOH would be unable to present this quality entertainment without the financial help and support of area businesses. The revenue from ticket sales covers only a portion of the costs of presenting these performances. It is through your financial commitment that the Opera House is able to host these entertainers.
As a Full Sponsor at a cost of $4,000, you will receive the following benefits to promote your business:
- Your business name will appear on all advertising for the particular show that you support, including TV, newsletters, newspapers, flyers, program books and posters.
- You'll receive an advertisement in our popular subscription series program book distributed at every show throughout the season.
- Your organization will receive 8 complimentary tickets to the performance you choose to sponsor.
- Your organization's literature can be accessible for patrons in the lobby and Footlight Lounge the evening of your event.
- You will be listed on our Sponsor Board in the Lobby.
- You have the opportunity to provide refreshments, ushers and servers for the performance you are supporting.
- You will receive a signed photograph from the Artist you sponsor.
As a Featured Sponsor at a cost of $2,000, you have the same benefits as a Full Sponsor, except you will share the sponsorship of the event with another organization.You'll receive four tickets to the event and your business will be listed on our Sponsor Board.
As a Featured Sponsor at a cost of $1,000, you have the same benefits as a featured sponsored, but you will share the event with other organizations, as well. You will receive two tickets to the event and will be listed on our Sponsor Board.
As a General Season Sponsor at a cost of $500 minimum, you will be listed in our program book with your logo and also in our newsletter, as a general season sponsor. You will receive a minimum of two tickets to a subscription series show of your choice. The number of free tickets is based on the dollar value of your donation. You will not receive an autographed picture of the artist with unless you donation is $1000 or more.
The Fairmont Opera House is open to other ideas and creative promotions your business may have if you choose to participate. Please consider being a part of the Subscription Series season by helping FOH continue to provide world class entertainment.
For more information, please contact Jonas Nissen, Executive Director of the Fairmont Opera House, at (507) 238-4900.
Brick Promenade Fundraising Program
We invite you to be a part of living history and purchase a granite or paver sidewalk brick in front of the Opera House! You can engrave your family's name, a memorial to a loved one, and more! Limited to 14-16 characters on a Paver Brick.
- $250 - $999: Engraved Paver Brick- 4" X 8"
- $1000 - $4999: Engraved Granite Brick- 4" X 8"
- $5000+: Engraved Granite Brick- 8" X 8"
* No choice on granite color. * There is a maximum of 3 lines of copy with a total of 14 characters (including spaces) per line on paver bricks only.
Volunteers are always welcome! Call 507-238-4900 for more information or visit www.signupgenius.com.
You can also make a general donation to the Fairmont Opera House.